Saturday, November 5, 2011

Today's Events

Today has been very eventful.  First off it was my friend Trent and his fiance Melissa's wedding. Which, by the way, was beautiful.  My gift to them was me helping out with their food.  Their families wanted to just relax and have fun and not have to worry about anything and I stepped up and agreed to help.  Can't lie, weddings depress me.  After my divorce I started avoiding my friends weddings, made up excuses, but with Trent's I couldn't not go.  He is like a little brother to me and I am glad that he has found someone to be with the rest of his life.  It saddens me when I go to weddings because I had that love and don't anymore.  Everything was turned upside down and here I am single.  I like being single for the most part, but want to live and love and not have to worry about tomorrow, or the day after.  I want to have someone who I can share every day with and not have to wonder what tomorrow will bring...I guess the hard part is finding someone life that.  In due time I suppose. Until then...adieu my friends.

Forever Waiting:
*M*

No comments:

Post a Comment