Thursday, October 27, 2011

A new outlook on life. ☂

I've come to realize my faults.  I know that I'm shy and reserved in person, but let me unleash online my true feelings come out.  Life seemed so dull and boring until I did that photo shoot of my friend.  He is very photogenic so that helped, but at the same time, just being able to be out with a camera, telling someone what to do, where to pose, made me feel powerful.  Until recently I thought that all I would ever be is someone who was pushed to the side. I definitely felt that way.  Everyone that I knew sort of pushed me to the back burner, at least until recently.  This new found love that I've found from people makes me want to jump for joy. Thus far, life seemed dreary and now, now i feel new, alive, thriving.  I think Im going to go with my original plan, finish what I can at Ivy Tech then transfer to IPFW.  That way I'm not moving away.  This is where my family is. This is where my friends are.  Why leave and force myself to find new ties when I have bonds here that with a little work can be strengthened?  All day I've had the word epiphany stuck in my head.  Not sure why.  Then it came to me....almost like an epiphany...I am an epiphany of passion.  I know what I want, it's just a matter of finding it now.  Love and Life can only hold me back so long.  It's my turn to start pushing back.

This is where my mind steps out of it's box and finds its way into this new realm of reality.  I know what I need, I know how to get it, not it's time for me to go out and get it.  :D

*M*

No comments:

Post a Comment